Taman Cahaya Kota Putri
Malaysia, Johor, Johor Bahru, Taman Cahaya Kota Putri
||: 55 acres
MahaBuilders Sdn Bhd
||: Affin Bank Berhad
||: 15 %
Taman Cahaya Kota Putri is a mixed development project on about 55 acres of prime land in
Plentong/Masai area and this is also located in Zone A – JB City Centre of Iskandar Malaysia.
The proposed project consists of 4 types of developments named:
1. Terrace Residential Houses
2. Semi-Detached Houses
4. Prime Commercial Land for Hypermarket/Complex
Within the vicinity of Taman Cahaya Kota Putri, the following developments are in progress:
1. The new Expressway linking Malaysia Customs Immigration & Quarantine (CIQ) via Bandar Baru Permas Jaya & Pasir Gudang runs through it.
2. This stretch of 50 km Expressway will cut traveling time from 45 minutes to 20 minutes from all directions as this Expressway built is intended to eliminate traffic congestion.
3. Massive infrastructure works are in progress at Sungai Lunchoo such as reclamation of land, river embankment works & others.
4. The new 2nd bridge over the Permas Jaya river is in progress which will reduce traffic jam at the existing bridge linking Permas Jaya to JB city.